Monday, May 12, 2008

Glenn Rubenstein in Canon's Viral Video Superstar Battle

It took awhile, but I'm finally at a stage where I've earned work I've done in quotes following my name! I guess now I can be called Glenn "lonelygirl15/OpAphid" Rubenstein - although I think prefer Glenn Rubenstein ("lonelygirl15/OpAphid").



Anyhow, Canon's Battle Of The Viral Video Superstars was a lot of fun to shoot, and it was great to hang out with everyone that Canon assembled for the event. Barats & Bereta, Ricky Stern ("Lazy Dork"), Gary Brolsma ("Numa Numa"), Ben Relles ("Obama Girl"), and Chad Vader's Matt Sloan & Aaron Yonda were all really cool, and I had an excellent time in New York (even though my team lost).

Canon HD: Viral Video Superstars (featuring Glenn Rubenstein)

More info on Glenn Rubenstein and Canon's Battle of the Viral Video Superstars

The New York Times also did a write-up on the Chad Vader guys while the event was going, and I got a very nice mention here "Glenn Rubenstein, one of the writers for the Lonelygirl15 series"



-

Glenn Rubenstein

No comments: